Friday, October 14, 2011

It pays to have friends...

I have a friend/co-worker that is a registered nurse. I spoke to her about NFP and what she thought about the process, had she heard of it and other questions...

She had never heard of it, but understiid that it meant that we would be watching the calendar and doing personal examinations. She referred me to a OBGYN and thought that maybe my Dr. didn't have the answers that I needed. So I made an appointment for this well respected female doctor and of course my first choice doesn't have an opening until 2 almost 3 months from today. So I went with the second choice and she still isn't availabe for a month and a half...TTC although indirectly has been an eye opener and it lets me know how oot I am with my body!!! Maybe during this waiting period I will do something about that! HMMM!
When TTC did you look for a 2nd opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment