Friday, February 24, 2012

Thyroids, Schedules and Menus...oh MY!

So here is the latest...
Thyroids are in a good range but we would like to give it an extra boost, soooo, enter more medication...
The hope is that the meds will jump kick my metabolism, regulate my menstrual and help me loose weight. This also causes me to have a STRICT medication schedule so that everything is absorbed properly...

Here is what it has done...
Made me extremely HUNGRY!!! I know this means my metabolism is kicking up, but boy am I hungry! I am also thirst and again, I feel cleaner but boy am I thirsty!
Now on to menus...
I am trying to get better menus, but I have NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!!! I am trying to eat more frequently while eating smaller portions...ugh (I probably sound like I don’t know what I am doing...)

Any suggestions would be great!
Peace and Baby dust to all who are looking for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment